With the holidays upon us, we are all running around with very little time to prepare a good meal. I have your solution: a one pot meal recipe for your crockpot that takes minutes to prepare and is totally yummy. This one pot meal recipe has you crockpot a WHOLE butternut squash along with vegetables and meat – feel free to substitute chicken – and turn it into fabulous food for the busy holiday season.
The recipe is below and the video is above. If you cannot see the video, just LINK HERE.
- Frozen Vegetables
- Pork (substitute chicken if you like)
- Onion Powder
- Broth (your choice)
- Butternut squash
- Put ingredients in the crockpot in the order listed.
- Cook for 4 hours on high.
- Remove butternut squash, cool, slice, remove seeds.
- Continue to cook pork and remaining vegetables until done.
- Plate up, top with salt & pepper.
- Add salad on the side.
This yummy recipe is served on Fiestaware dishes from the Homer Laughlin Co. – Square Fiesta white dinnerware plate and a white ramekin. Thanks Fiestware – for making my food look so beautiful!