Roasted berries recipe? You bet! It’s a weekend and you hear a ding-dong from your front door. Turns out it’s your long-lost aunt and uncle who just happened to drop by to say hello. You want to impress them with a sweet snack that might go well with coffee and tea. Best yet, berries are anti-inflammatory and filled with healthful benefits.
This Roasted Berries recipe is delicious and very quick to fix. It is a little bit savory and a little bit naturally sweet. They are lovely snacks served in a small bowl with coffee on the side and they only take a few moments to prepare. They also go well as a savory and sweet treat on top of salad with grilled onions, pecans, and a vinaigrette dressing, toss them in mango salsa, smoosh them over grain-free toast, or serve them hot over dairy-free ice cream. All good and a little bit outside the ordinary.
Roasted Berries Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix berries, olive oil, and Herbs de Provence in a bowl until coated well
- Spread the berries out on a ceramic baker
- Roast for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven, then crack salt and pepper over the top of the berries
- Let cool slightly
- Top with parsley, then toss and spread on grain-free toast or crackers
- Serve still warm in a small bowl
- Store in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days