Thank you for your interest. Below is my tour schedule and bio –
Need a professional media personality who is comfortable writing, photographing, or speaking as an expert on wellness and diet, organic food, healthy gardening, or managing social media? Shawna is a confident media personality and successful brand ambassador for multiple companies and appears regularly as a spokesperson on video, radio, and national television.
If you are looking for an inspirational, thought-provoking, and skill-building expert for your keynote address, conference workshop, full-day training, radio or tv guest appearance, please contact Shawna at this email: shawna at shawnacoronado dot com.
2018 Tour and Interview Schedule –
- 2/15-2/18 – Mother Earth News Fair Belton, TX
- 3/3 – Master Gardener Event Delaware County Ohio
- 3/10 – DuPage Organic Garden Club, Carol Stream Library
- 3/23 – 3/31 – Ireland Event
- 4/14 – Morton Arboretum Event Lisle, IL
- 4/18 – Herb Society of America Annual Herbal Luncheon, Frankenmuth, MI
- 4/24 – Garden Club of Villa Park – Lions Community Rec Center, Villa Park, IL
- 4/27-4/29 – Mother Earth News Fair ,Asheville, NC
- 5/7 – 1:30 pm – LaGrange, IL Garden Club, First Presbyterian Church of LaGrange
- 5/9 – 6 pm – Garfield Park Conservatory, Chicago, IL
- 6/1 – 6/3 – Mother Earth News Fair, Frederick, MD
- 6/23 – 6/24 – Newport Flower Show AARP Booth, Newport, RI
- 6/26 – GrowIt! App Adventure
- 7/11 – 7/16 – Phoenix, AZ
- 8/4 – 8/5 – Mother Earth News Fair, Albany, OR
- 8/21 – Bloomingdale Garden Club, Bloomingdale, IL
- 9/14 – 9/16 – Mother Earth News Fair, Seven Springs, PA
- 11/15 – 7 PM Warrenville Public Library LAST HURRAH, Warrenville, IL
- 11/17 – 11/24 – Mexico
- 11/27 – 7-9 pm – Morton Arboretum Event, Lisle, IL – Holiday Herbal Cocktail Workshop
2019 Tour and Interview Schedule
- 1/25 – 1/27 – LSU Hilltop Arboretum, Baton Rouge, LA
- 2/1 – 2/23 – National Tour (more to come…)
- 2/17-2/18 – Mother Earth News Fair, Belton, TX
- 3/23 – 4/5 – Mexico
- 6/14-6/15 – Holding dates for Conference
~ ~ ~ SHAWNA CORONADO BIO ~ ~ ~
Shawna is a wellness lifestyle advocate, professional author, blogger, photographer, and media host who campaigns for social good. She is also an on-camera spokesperson, brand ambassador, and social media personality with over a half million followers on her various social media venues and a YouTube channel with 2+ million views. She has a “make a difference” focus on green lifestyle living, organic gardening, and healthy food recipes built to inspire. Along with her wellness lifestyle initiatives, Shawna is concerned about promoting and teaching healthy living and educates audiences about beneficial diet, food, and health practices through her organic living media. Diagnosed with severe spinal osteoarthritis, Shawna has changed her lifestyle significantly by practicing healthier habits, walking daily, and consume a mostly anti-inflammatory diet. This diagnosis has led her to educate audiences about beneficial diet, food, and health practices through her organic living media. She dreams that this will enable more people to be active who suffer from similar conditions.
Shawna has appeared on national television and radio with features on CBS, NBC, PBS, WGN News, FOX News, NPR, and many more. She has blogged for Better Homes and Gardens, CitySearch, Chicago Tribune’s ChicagoNow blog, Jung Seed, Espoma Organic Fertilizer and many other places online. Among other tv appearances, in 2015 Shawna hosted the FOX News team LIVE bi-weekly at my garden for “Gardening with Good Day” and co-hosted “The Good Green Home Show”. Shawna has lectured all over the world including TEDx and Google, discussing the benefits of a wellness lifestyle for community. She was featured as a Chicago Tribune “Remarkable Woman”, has been named one of the Top 10 bloggers in the nation in a recent Better Homes and Gardens feature, Top 8 Gardeners to follow on Twitter, and #1 Garden Blogger on Twitter by Cision.
If you are looking for an inspirational, thought-provoking, and skill-building expert for your keynote address, conference workshop, full-day training, radio or tv guest appearance, please contact Shawna at: shawna at shawnacoronado dot com.