HOW TO MAKE WHITE FISH CEVICHE –
- Fresh white fish, 8 oz.
- Diced red onions, 2 oz.
- Diced red bell pepper, 2 oz.
- Diced serrano peppers, 1 oz.
- Cilantro, chopped, 2 oz.
- Lemon juice, 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil, 2 oz.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Avocado, dice 1/4 of an avocado
- Cut white fish into small cubes
- In a container add fish and all the vegetables except avocado. Do not use a metal container.
- Cover with lemon juice and marinate for two to three hours.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with diced avocado and cilantro.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.
*Note – Because the FTC requires it, I am noting that the Mayan Riviera Tourism, Hotel Akumal Caribe, Villa Akumal, and Akumal Guide Mexicarte sponsored this experience. I was not told what to document or how to document the experience, we were simply asked to attend and film – anything expressed in posts related to the activities is my own opinion expressed from my own personal experience.