Easy Tomato Juice Recipe
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I earn a commission.
Tomato juice recipe
Tomatoes always surprise me. One year they are delightful. The next year the entire crop is a disaster. You never know what you are going to get with a tomato. You can imagine my surprise when I got a SQUARE tomato. Perfect excuse for Bloody Mary’s if you ask me; we’ll need some juice!
Below is a great tomato juice recipe. Easy. Simple. Quick.
You got this!
HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE TOMATO JUICE
- Salt and pepper
- Wash tomatoes, removing bad areas and leafy matter.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Simmer in a shallow pan of water so the tomatoes do not burn on the bottoms for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Put cooked tomatoes in a sieve and press through with the back of a spoon. You can also use a food mill.
- Salt and pepper to taste.