Ranch Dressing Seasoning, when combined with buttermilk, is the magical sauce that Americans put on everything from salads to burgers to pizza. Bottled ranch dressing is the number one dressing in the United States. Bottled dressings often have dairy and other unwanted inflammatory ingredients.
Love ranch dressing, but need healthier lower-chemical solutions? This ranch dressing seasoning mix recipe is the solution and it produces a much more aromatic and flavorful result than those packaged mixes. Simply opening up a jar of this fresh seasoning mix will have all your sense tingling.
Customize the recipe by adding more garlic powder or onion powder or whatever you love the most. My favorite is dill – I toss in extra organic dill for a big herbal kick-in-the-pants. You can add whatever it is you like, but know any variation of this recipe is a must have in your kitchen pantry.
Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix Use Ideas –
- Poultry Amazingness – Lightly oil raw chicken pieces, then roll in the Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix before baking or frying. Be sure the seasoning mix clings to the pieces well.
- Marinades – Mix with oil and a few tablespoons citrus juice and this mix makes an incredible marinade for beef, chicken, or vegetables. Cover the item, then marinate up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bread Topping – Mix the seasoning with oil and brush on any grain-full or grain-free cracker, bread, or crust before baking. Delicious!
- Roasted Vegetables – Oil vegetables, then sprinkle before baking. Cauliflower steaks taste delicious with this topping.
- Buttermilk-Style Dressing – Use half the Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix recipe combined with 1 cup soy-free mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon dairy-free milk, and a heaping teaspoon of fresh chopped chives from the garden – use an immersion blender or place in a mason jar and shake shake shake the ranch dressing seasoning mix. It is the best tasting dressing!
Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix Homemade Recipe
- Combine all the seasonings, mixing well (or grinding with a mortar and pestle)
- Place in an air tight jar
- Store the ranch dressing seasoning mix in a cool, dry location