I have a few fabulous announcements to make to all of you wonderful ShawnaCoronado.com blog readers.
First of all – I LOVE YOU and hope you are well. It has been such a challenge for all of us to live through the pandemic crisis and I am thinking of some creative ways to help all of you.
While so much has been going on in the world, I’ve decided to clean house. I’ve gotten my dusting feathers out and have been updating the website, producing more content just for you, and shaking off the dust a bit in order to bring you better and more relevant information to help you make a difference every day.
Below are 3 announcements on the changes —
1. The Wellness University – With joy and happiness I announce that The Wellness University here on my website is finally up and running. You can see above in the photo from The Wellness University Page that I am offering Wellness Workshops and Mini-Classes, 1:1 Coaching and Consulting, and of course Free Workshops and Videos (to help you get through this pandemic with helpful preparedness cooking and lifestyle information). PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND TAKE A CLASS OR TWO! GO HERE FOR THE UNIVERSITY PAGE.
2. THE SCOOP Newsletter – All these years you have been getting my blog in your in-box. I’m changing formats. I’m getting rid of the RSS feed and focusing on a new, fresh, newsletter to give you the smart scoop on all things anti-inflammatory lifestyle such as anti-inflammatory recipes, diet advice, exercise help, and of course organic gardening tips. To sign up for the newsletter, just GO HERE FOR THE NEWSLETTER.
3. Announcement for a New Book – Just in time for summer gardening season. My book “No-Waste Organic Gardening; Eco-Friendly Solutions to Improve Any Garden” (a revision to my book “101 Organic Gardening Hacks”) is officially released now and available for purchase online. See the links below – HOORAY!
- Barnes and Noble – https://bit.ly/2VunAck
- Target – https://bit.ly/3eK0Fkz
- Amazon – https://amzn.to/3bu66lX
- Books-A-Million – https://bit.ly/2xO7wJa