Best Food Scale
Taylor Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scales, Compact Professional Standard with Precision Accuracy and Waterproof Design with Tare Feature, White Glass, Weighs 14 kg/14 L Capacity –
|Weight Limit||14 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||10.63″L x 9.06″W x 0.79″H|
- PRO STANDARD PRECISION: Highly accurate digital kitchen food scales. We are proud to have our products endorsed and tested by the acclaimed two star Michelin chef, Michel Roux Jr.
- CLEVER DESIGN: Slim, stylish and easy to store, these scales are made from stain and odor resistant glass, so you can chop fruit and veg straight on the platform
- EASY TO USE: Measures dry and liquid food precisely and accurately on the LCD screen. Switch between lbs, oz, g, fl oz and ml
- WATERPROOF TO 1 METRE: They have heen tested to a depth of 1 m for 30 minutes, so they can be cleaned with your daily washing up. Size: 27 x 23 x 2 cm
- VERSATILITY MEETS RELIABILITY: Tare function for full flexibility, meaning you can zero the scales and weigh all ingredients in one bowl. Comes with 20 year guarantee and in a special gift box
A digital food scale has helped me lose 20+ pounds and stay on my anti-inflammatory food plan. When I first began the journey back in 2015 of eating a more anti-inflammatory plan, I struggled with understanding how much a serving is. How much rotisserie chicken is a serving? Do I count how many potato chips individually? What is the portion size of raspberries? So many questions! Understanding a serving size is something we all need to discover so that we can better control our eating in a healthy way in our day-to-day lives.
The Taylor food scale I am using now can be used for portion control or it can be used for any standard baking measurements. It is easy to use and THE BEST that I have come across. I use it all the time. The best thing about my Taylor food scale is that it is waterproof and washable. You can put it under running water and in the kitchen sink for a few minutes without worry.