Need a professional media personality who is comfortable writing, photographing, or speaking as an expert on wellness and diet, organic food, healthy gardening, or managing social media? Shawna is a confident media personality and successful brand ambassador for multiple companies and appears regularly as a spokesperson on video, radio, and national television.
If you are looking for an inspirational, thought-provoking, and skill-building expert for your keynote address, conference workshop, full-day training, radio or tv guest appearance, please contact Shawna at this email: shawna at shawnacoronado dot com.
2018 Tour and Interview Schedule –
- 3/10 DuPage Organic Garden Club, Carol Stream Library
- 4/14 – Morton Arboretum
2017 Tour and Interview Schedule –
- 2/07 – QVC TV for Radius Tools, 6-8 AM Hour Garden Feature
- 2/07 – QVC TV for Radius Tools, 2-3 PM Hour Garden Feature
- 2/17 – KCEN NBCTV – 5:45 AM and 6:15 AM appearance
- 2/16-2/19 – Mother Earth News Fair, Belton, TX
- 2/23 – QVC TV for Radius Tools, 7-9 AM Hour Garden Feature
- 2/24-2/26 – Northwest Flower and Garden Show Speech Event –
- 2/25 – 11:00 AM Container Wars – Garden Wars Arena in the North Hall
- 2/25 – 1:00 PM How to Do What You Love – Living with Arthritis as a Gardener
- 2/26 – 10:30 AM Getting Vertical – Grow Dozens of Organic Plants in Only 2 Square Feet
- 3/3 – Illinois Farm to School Network Keynote, St. Charles, IL – 6 PM
- 3/8 – QVC TV for Radius Tools, Garden Feature
- 3/18 – Chicago Flower and Garden Show – Chicago, IL – Navy Pier – 11 AM
- 3/25-4/8 – On Tour
- 4/21-4/23 – Master Gardener Society of Oakland County, MI – 4/22 – 8:15 AM
- 4/25 – QVC TV for Radius Tools Root Slayer, 9 AM Hour Garden Feature
- 5/6-5/7 – Mother Earth News Fair, Asheville, NC
- 5/12 – National Public Gardening Day! Cantigny Park, Wheaton, IL – 11:00 AM
- 5/18 – Coalition of American Plant Societies, Ball Horticultural, West Chicago, IL
- 5/20 – Sunshine Garden Center, Diamond, IL – 9 AM
- 6/10-6/11 – Mother Earth News Fair, Burlington, VT
- 6/15 – Warrenville Public Library, Warrenville, IL – 7 PM
- 7/28 – Garden Tour – Lombard Garden Club – 10 AM
- 8/5-8/6 – Mother Earth News Fair, Albany, OR
- 9/15-9/17 – Mother Earth News Fair, Seven Springs, PA
- 10/21-10/22 – Mother Earth News Fair, Topeka, KS
- 11/6 – Elmhurst Garden Club, 1 PM
~ ~ ~ SHAWNA CORONADO BIO ~ ~ ~
Shawna is a wellness lifestyle advocate, professional author, blogger, photographer, and media host who campaigns for social good. She is also an on-camera spokesperson, brand ambassador, and social media personality with over 450,000+ followers on her various social media venues and a YouTube channel with 1.5 million views. She has a “make a difference” focus on green lifestyle living, organic gardening, and healthy food recipes built to inspire. Along with her wellness lifestyle initiatives, Shawna is concerned about promoting and teaching healthy living and educates audiences about beneficial diet, food, and health practices through her organic living media. Diagnosed with severe spinal osteoarthritis, Shawna has changed her lifestyle significantly by practicing healthier habits, walking daily, and consume a mostly anti-inflammatory diet.
Shawna has appeared on national television and radio with features on PBS, WGN News, FOX News, NPR, and many more. She has blogged for Better Homes and Gardens, CitySearch, Chicago Tribune’s ChicagoNow blog, Jung Seed, Espoma Organic Fertilizer and many other places online. Among other tv appearances, in 2015 Shawna hosted the FOX News team LIVE bi-weekly at my garden for “Gardening with Good Day” and co-hosted “The Good Green Home Show” which is a radio show promoting healthy home living. Shawna has lectured all over the world including TEDx and Google, discussing the benefits of green living for community. She was featured as a Chicago Tribune “Remarkable Woman” , has been named one of the Top 10 bloggers in the nation in a 2016 Better Homes and Gardens feature, Top 8 Gardeners to follow on Twitter, and #1 Garden Blogger on Twitter by Cision.
If you are looking for an inspirational, thought-provoking, and skill-building expert for your keynote address, conference workshop, full-day training, radio or tv guest appearance, please contact Shawna at: shawna at shawnacoronado dot com.