Thank you for your interest in working with me. Here are some of the ways I might be helpful for your business or event -
Need a professional media personality who is comfortable writing, photographing, or speaking as an expert on green living, culinary, garden, or social media? I am a confident media personality with experience consulting, writing, photographing, and speaking. I appear regularly as a spokesperson on video, radio, and national television.
~ ~ ~ SHAWNA CORONADO BIO ~ ~ ~
Shawna Coronado is an author and professional photographer. She is an experienced spokesperson with green lifestyle living, organic gardening, and culinary who campaigns for social good. Her work also includes experience as an on-camera spokesperson, newspaper columnist, keynote speaker, sustainability correspondent, and has over eighteen years of experience with sales, marketing and public relations.
Shawna has lectured all over the world including TEDx and Google, discussing the benefits of green living for community. She was featured as a Chicago Tribune “Remarkable Woman” and named #1 Garden Blogger on Twitter by Cision in 2014. Shawna educates the online community on green-living tips, sustainable gardening, inexpensive cooking, home vegetable production, eco-travel, and techniques for every day homeowners to save money by being green and feed the hungry during a down-economy – all this right from her very own home and ornamental front lawn vegetable garden. Her goal with the blogs and online presence is to better the world through community involvement and simple green living.
Currently, Shawna has over 16,000+ followers on Twitter, over 210,000 followers on Google+, and over 6,000+ followers and subscribers on Facebook. She has over 170 videos on YouTube and her videos have had more than a million uploaded views and continue to grow daily. For this reason she has expanded her speaking topics and often teaches social media workshops and speaks at events centered on social media education. Shawna has written several books and has contributed to magazines, books, and dozens of online media magazines including Better Homes and Gardens and ChicagoNow. She has been ghost blogging, tweeting, and writing for over six years for corporations and individuals across the internet and appears on radio and television regularly.
2014-2015 Tour and Interview Schedule –
- 1/5 – 1/23 – Filming Video and Radio Shows Series with WJOB1230 Radio Indiana
- 1/13 – Living the Country Life Radio – 4 PM
- 1/27 – The Green Divas Radio Show - 10 AM Eastern or 11 Am Central
- 2/11- Northwest Flower and Garden Show, Seattle, WA – 4:15 PM
- 2/12 – Northwest Flower and Garden Show, Seattle, WA – 10 AM
- 2/25-2/27 – Garden Bloggers Conference, Atlanta, GA
- 2/28 – Philadelphia Flower Show, Philadelphia, PA – 1 PM
- 3/1 – Philadelphia Flower Show, Philadelphia, PA – 10 AM
- 3/8 – Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL – 2 PM
- 3/12 – Warrenville Public Library, Warrenville, IL – 7 PM
- 3/14 – Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Navy Pier Chicago, IL – MAIN STAGE Noon and 2 PM
- 3/18 – Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Navy Pier Chicago, IL – Seminar Rooms 11 AM
- 3/21-4/5 – Mexico Tour
- 4/11 – Morton Arboretum – Seminar 9:30 to 11:30 AM
- 5/29-5/31 – Master Gardeners 2015 Garden and Landscape Educational Expo, Gillette, Wyoming
- 8/7 – 8/17 – Touring Event
- 1/11-1/15 – Direct Gardening Association Winter Conference, San Antonio, TX
- 3/15-3/21 – Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Chicago, IL
- 3/22-4/5 – Riviera Maya Experience, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- 4/12 – Navlet’s Garden Centers, Pleasant Hill, CA
- 4/13-16 – Yosemite CA Photo Tour
- 4/29 – Mia Connect Power Chat – Sustainability and Green
- 5/1 – Mike the Gardener Podcast – Everything gardening
- 5/3 – Brookfield Zoo Community and Nature Program Keynote
- 5/13 – Dupage County Forest Preserve, 7:00 PM
- 5/17 – Blooming Fest, West Chicago Park District, 9 AM, West Chicago, IL
- 6/24 – ChicagonistaLIVE TV – Featured Speaker, Chicago, IL
- 6/30 – #SMDayDuPage – Social Media Day Panelist, Chicago Marriott Naperville, IL
- 7/3 – David Ledoux Podcast, 9 AM Central
- 7/12-15 – Cultivate ’14 (formerly – OFA Short Course), Columbus, OH
- 7/23-25 – Direct Gardening Association Summer Conference, Milwaukee, WI
- 8/3 – GardenLife Radio Show, 8:15 AM PST
- 8/21-23 – Farwest Trade Show, Portland, OR
- 11/2 – Easy Organic Gardener Radio Show, 11 AM Central
- 11/2 – Going Home with Tony AM560 Radio Show, 4 PM Central
- 11/6 – Schaumburg Illinois Public Library, Garden Club Event, 7 PM Central
If you are looking for an inspirational, thought-provoking, and skill-building Keynote Address, Conference Workshop, Full-Day Training, Radio or TV Guest appearance please contact me at: email@example.com.
Speaking and Workshops
As a professional speaker, I educate organizations, businesses, and individuals on the value of making a difference while utilizing sustainable, healthy, and greener ideals. I have presented to audiences from 30 people to over 1,000 and have spoken at conferences and corporations around the world including TEDx, Google, American Marketing Association, #140 Conf, Bloom Ireland, Floriade-Netherlands, #FreeStateSocial, and dozens more.
Topics often include a socially good message like green lifestyle living, gardening, eco-travel, culinary, as well as social media education. Follow this LINK for a few creative topic ideas which might stimulate a subject to start with for your event or seminar, however, be assured I can speak about anything you would like and I am happy to customize my speech for your needs.
Online Content Building
I am a professional author, marketer, and sales person and have been for more than 15 years. Since 2008 I have been building a specific social media platform which I use to help contribute to partners that with me. For instance, if I get hired as a spokesperson with a corporation I function as a consultant, make tv appearances for them, build tweet-ups and social media events around our shared partnership. Additionally, I speak at events, write blogs, do social media posts for our mutual projects, and much more.
Partnering with corporate sponsors around the world, my production team and I build internet length videos positively representing products, services, and travel experiences. These inspirational videos focus on the every day person learning how to empower themselves and live greener.
Corporate clientele collaboration and sponsorship history includes Jung Seed, Natural Industries, Sustane, Organic Mechanics Soil, Pure Elements, DeWit Tools, Sears/Kmart, GAIAM, Olympus Camera, DeWit Tools, Fleuroselect, Riviera Maya Travel Destination (Mexico), Glenisk Yogurt (Ireland), Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Bonnie Plants, Natural Industries, Ball Horticultural, Burpee Home Gardens, Wave Petunia, Pan American Seed, Aquascape Inc., Ups-A-Daisy, Daniels Plant Foods, Texas Tomato Cages, Proven Winners, Clean Air Gardening, Life Around Home, Lifetime Equipment, Go Green Travel Green, The Conservation Foundation, and many MORE.