Thank you for your interest in working with me. Here are some of the ways I might be helpful to your business -
Need a professional on-camera personality who is comfortable writing, photographing, or speaking as an expert on green living, culinary, garden, or social media? I am a confident media personality with experience consulting, writing, photographing, and speaking. I appear regularly as a spokesperson on video, radio, and national television. Here is my Bio.
2014-2015 Tour and Interview Schedule -
- 1/11-1/15 – Direct Gardening Association Winter Conference, San Antonio, TX
- 3/15-3/21 – Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Chicago, IL
- 3/22-4/5 – Riviera Maya Experience, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- 4/12 – Navlet’s Garden Centers, Pleasant Hill, CA
- 4/13-16 – Yosemite CA Photo Tour
- 5/3 – Brookfield Zoo Community and Nature Program Keynote
- 5/13 – Dupage County Forest Preserve, 7:00 PM
- 5/17 – Blooming Fest, West Chicago Park District
- 7/12-15 – Cultivate ’14 (formerly – OFA Short Course), Columbus, OH
- 7/23-25 – Direct Gardening Association Summer Conference, Milwaukee, WI
- 8/21-23 – Farwest Trade Show, Portland, OR
2013 Tour and Interview Schedule -
- 2/25 1:30 PM – Mia Voss Radio Show Interview
- 3/5 8:00 AM – Speech at Neuqua Valley Writer’s Conference
- 3/9 11:00 AM – Hicks Nurseries Flower & Garden Show, Long Island at Westbury, NY
- 3/12 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM – “How-To-Garden Stage” Chicago Flower and Garden Show
- 3/13 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM – “How-To-Garden Stage” Chicago Flower and Garden Show
- 3/14 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM – “How-To-Garden Stage” Chicago Flower and Garden Show
- 3/16 – Arbor Gate Nursery, Houston, TX
- 3/17 – Shades of Texas, Houston, TX
- 3/18-3/19 – Private Event, Houston, TX
- 3/22 9:15 AM – Wedel’s Nursery Expo 2013, Kalamazoo, MI
- 3/23-4/6 – Mexico Tour
- 4/7 – English Gardens, Detroit, MI
- 4/20 – Gertens Garden Center, Inver Grove Heights, MN
- 4/21 – 1:30 PM – Sargents Garden Center, Rochester, MN
- 4/25 – Warrenville Public Library, Warrenville, IL
- 4/27 -Schaefer Nursery Workshop, Montgomery, IL
- 5/18 – Mahoney’s Nursery, Cape Cod, MA
- 5/19 – Country Gardens, Hyannis, MA
- 7/11 – Heckler’s Hangout Podcast Interview, 7:00 PM
- 7/13-16 – OFA Short Course, Columbus, OH
- 8/20-22 – IGC 2013, Chicago, IL
- 8/27-29 – Central Excell, Las Vegas, NV
- 9/8-10 – Arett, Atlantic City, NJ
- 10/1-2 – BFG IGC Expo, Akron, OH
- 11/22-30 – Lisbon, Portugal
Speaking and Education
As a professional speaker, I educate organizations, businesses, and individuals on the value of making a difference while utilizing sustainable, healthy, and greener ideals. I have presented to audiences from 30 people to over 1,000 and have spoken at conferences and corporations around the world including TEDx, Google, American Marketing Association, #140 Conf, Bloom Ireland, Floriade-Netherlands, #FreeStateSocial, and dozens more.
Topics often include a socially good message like green lifestyle living, gardening, eco-travel, culinary, as well as social media education. Follow this LINK for a few creative topic ideas which might stimulate a subject to start with for your event or seminar, however, be assured I can speak about anything you would like and I am happy to customize my speech for your needs.
Online Content Building
I am a professional author, marketer, and sales person. For over five years I have been building a social media platform which I use to help contribute to my partners working with me. For instance, if I get hired as a spokesperson with a corporation I make tv appearances for them, build tweet-ups and social media events around our shared partnership, speak at events for them, and also write blog, Twitter, and Facebook posts on our projects leveraging my social media following to help get the word out. It all works together.
MAD 4 World Enterprises is a media company I own and operate. We produce educational and sustainable internet length media and content. Covering green lifestyle topics such as eco-travel, home living, organic growing, and healthy cooking. I typically function as writer, executive producer, and spokesperson for the videos. Currently the videos have received hundreds of thousands of views online and allow viewers to see products and experiences in a “real life” situation – making the products, services and experiences I discuss more readily understandable and accessible.
Partnering with corporate sponsors around the world, my production team and I build internet length videos positively representing products, services, and travel experiences. These inspirational videos focus on the every day person learning how to empower themselves and live greener.
Corporate clientele collaboration and sponsorship history includes Novozymes, Natural Industries, Sustane, Organic Mechanics Soil, Pure Elements, DeWit Tools, Sears/Kmart, GAIAM, Olympus Camera, DeWit Tools, Fleuroselect, Riviera Maya Travel Destination (Mexico), Glenisk Yogurt (Ireland), Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Bonnie Plants, Natural Industries, Ball Horticultural, Burpee Home Gardens, Wave Petunia, Pan American Seed, Aquascape Inc., Ups-A-Daisy, Daniels Plant Foods, Texas Tomato Cages, Proven Winners, Natural Industries, Clean Air Gardening, Life Around Home, Lifetime Equipment, Belden Plastics, Go Green Travel Green, The Conservation Foundation, various authors, and many MORE.
I have been featured on many news channels, including ABC News, WGN 9 News (Chicago), PBS TV – Growing A Greener World Episode 126, PBS TV – P. Allen Smith’s Garden To Table, WCIU TV, NBC News Dallas/Fort Worth, FOX News Albuquerque New Mexico, KOB TV New Mexico, Lawrence Media TV- LJWorld.com, Oklahoma Gardening TV, Local Access 10 TV, WGN Radio, The Mike Nowak Radio Show, The Chicken Whisperer Radio Show, Garden Life Radio, and More Hip Than Hippie. Ireland radio show features include Marty Whelan/RTE Lyric FM Radio Show, and Tom Dunne Morning Show on Newstalk 106 and is a regular guest on The Sodcast with Peter Donegan out of Dublin, Ireland. Special written features on me can be found on CNN Health, Chicago Tribune Local, The Daily Herald, and dozens of blogs and posts across the internet.